Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Everything is going well in Fianarantsoa. Most of last week was spent in a car driving across Madagascar for zone conference. Thankfully the drive was nice. Zone conference was very good. It was great to see Sister Foote and President again. They are doing well and we got to eat pulled pork, which was fun.

It has been raining all week here. I've basically walked through my insoles again. So azo lazaina fa - missionary life. Regrettably, when it started raining we we found that our house had a hole in the roof. So now at some point we have to find the time to find someone who can fix it. But, that's a problem for later - ha ha.

We've been talking as a companionship about what we learned at zone conference. It corresponded a lot with what was talked about in general conference, especially focusing on simple, true discipleship. We talked about the difference between converting someone and conversion to the gospel - that conversion is from God. It was very applicable.

Otherwise, I'm doing well. I am not suffering from tons of flea bites like my companion, Elder Snell. I will say that I am completely done trying to type on this French keyboard. It's so annoying. I love you all very much and miss you. Have a great week.

Elder Ahlstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment