Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I'll pass along your message to Elaine and thank her for feeding us. I ate my Halloween package already - it's not really a thing here and I don't like waiting. I'm having a hard week, working hard. I'm actually really tired. I'm looking forward to taking it easy today. Working in the branch presidency here is hard. We have to do things I've never done before. This week we were trying to assign callings and trying to figure out a paint scheme for the church to repaint it. It is also very humbling. Fun fact, I'm terribly bad at leading sacrament meeting. I get really nervous. It's funny because I don't mind public speaking, but doing it in Malagasy is harder.

What else... the weather has been really nice lately as we approach spring and summer. I made meatloaf yesterday. It was okay, which is how I'd describe all of the food I've made here up to this point. Sorry this is a bit dull. I'm just really worn out. I think I'm going to rest all day. I've never been so tired at any point in my life. Good, but tired. Working all the time here is especially taxing, but I like that.

I love you all. Have a wonderful week.

Elder Ahlstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment