Tuesday, January 5, 2016

December 14, 2015

Well, it's another week in Fianarantsoa. I always feel like i should say more in my emails, but it's hard to get all your thoughts distilled into an email in just a few minutes. I want to share uplifting thoughts and i want you all to know that I love you very much, and that I am doing well, and that I am happy and healthy. Also, I did get grandpa's package> He's the best and I've already used some of the stuff in it. I cant wait to talk to you all very soon. You know, you don't really think about it during the week. However, as it gets closer you can't help but think about home a little bit, especially during the Christmas season. I am planning on Skyping y'all on the 25th or 24th early in the morning here (like 8 ish). I hope that's not way too much of  a bother for you all. I think that will work about to be the best time for us.

This week has been very rainy. Don't worry about my shoes being wet, because the rest of me is soaked anyways. I have my rain jacket and umbrella, but ultimately it doesn't' make a whole lot of a difference when the water is a foot high and the rain moves horizontally instead of vertically. You just get wet - everywhere - haha. I live in the rainforest, you know. This week we did a lot of tracting and different things which was good. We also got to focus on teaching some really cool new families. I'm excited for them so I'll let you all know how it goes.
But yeah nothing much here, I love you all very much,
Elder Ahlstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment