Tuesday, January 5, 2016

December 28, 2015

It's great to hear from you. Not much has happened since we talked on Christmas Eve (as expected). Next week I might be getting transferred. We're going to try and watch bull wrestling on New Years, which is very Malagasy! Hopefully it will be fun. I'm a little tired today. This was a crazy week, and we are busy this p-day. I'm hoping that I'll be able to snag a nap at some point. I'm very happy, and yeah, nothing much to report. I really appreciated the gifts you sent. They were what I needed, and I am thankful for them. Just a few things that I had wanted to mention when we Skyped, but I forgot. I am not planning on getting tons of souvenirs, obviously. But I do want to get a few really special things. One thing I had been thinking about is a nativity set. They have very, very nice ones here carved from rose wood. They're pretty expensive, but they're practically priceless in America. I don't know, that's not really pressing, but if there's anything you want let me know. I've never really focused on touristy stuff during my mission, which I like because it is, after all a mission, but I just thought I'd ask. Other than that have a happy New Year.
Elder Ahlstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment